SonicWeb is an advanced multi-radio recording internet radio player. It plays free internet radio stations, records, and automatically splits the recorded streams into separate tracks and adds them to playlists. It supports the creation of custom playlists and allows the export of tracks to iTunes and into files.
SonicWeb combines the functionality of an Internet radio player and recorder in a powerful, unique way. Playback is gapless, tracks of different radio stations are crossfaded into each other. SonicWeb adjusts the loudness of loud and quiet tracks automatically. These features enable uniform and unbroken audio playback just like with a regular radio station. In combination with the ability to record multiple radio stations simultaneously, SonicWeb will automatically create your own, personal radio stations.
- Fixed a bug in track export that in some case could result in corrupt AAC files
- SonicWeb remembers now the last used audio device
- Pause starts time-shifting of live playing stations in the last used recording mode instead of always switching to continuous recording
- Space key does stop live playing stations now instead of activating timeshifting
- Show the routing panel again if there are multiple audio devices attached
- Fixed incorrect display of buffering states
- Fixed a problem with umlauts with station suggestions, feedback and license activation
- Fixed a bug in the album cover search that could lead to invalid searches for some timezones
- Improved defaults for dynamic loudness adjustement
OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor