Snagit lets you create an image of what you see on your computer monitor.
- Flexible options that let you capture only what you want.
- Annotation varieties like arrows, speech bubbles, and more make it easy to customize your capture.
- Versatility in what you do with your capture. Send it to your favorite app, share it online, or save it for later.
- Added Opacity Effect
- You can now change the default username that is added to Templates
- Templates downloaded from the asset store can now be deleted
- Floating images can be dropped into drop zones
- Fixed editor exiting fullscreen mode while editing the canvas
- Fixed a crash when selecting objects on the canvas
- Clearer export of Templates to PDF
- The "Keep a duplicate editable capture when saving" preference is working again
- Scaling an image down will now properly scale Callouts
- All Templates that are installed with Snagit now have their names correctly appearing in French and German
- Fixed a crash when capturing extremely large Panoramic captures
- Share captures to Pages, Keynote, and Numbers
- Fixed issue where superstamps would fail to install
macOS 10.12.0 or later, 64-bit processor