Snagit lets you create an image of what you see on your computer monitor.
- Flexible options that let you capture only what you want.
- Annotation varieties like arrows, speech bubbles, and more make it easy to customize your capture.
- Versatility in what you do with your capture. Send it to your favorite app, share it online, or save it for later.
- Fixed a crash when downloading Stamps from the TechSmith Assets for Snagit website
- After opening Stamps and Templates from the TechSmith Assets for Snagit website, Snagit will select them for you in order to use them immediately
- The previous Combine Image functionality is now the first item in the list when Combining images into a Template, it’s called “Custom Steps”
- When you are working with Templates, you can now click an icon to unlock an object on the canvas
- Quick Styles now look much better on non-Retina displays
- Changed the way rounded corners are drawn on rectangles
- The Create menu is easier to read regardless of the currently selected image
- Fixed an issue when the video recording size text boxes would become non-responsive
- All-in-One fullscreen captures will now capture the cursor when the setting is on
- No longer unnecessarily asking for keychain access after using Box and Slack for the first time
- Other performance improvements and bug fixes
- Permissions window shows at the correct time on the first launch of Snagit
macOS 10.12.0 or later, 64-bit processor