ReadKit is a full-featured read-later and RSS client that supports services from Instapaper, Pocket, Readability, Pinboard, Delicious, Fever, NewsBlur, Feed Wrangler, and Feedbin, and has built-in RSS capabilities.
Choose the layout, formatting, and style you prefer for reading, with the ability to move, add, archive, and even mark your bookmarks as favorites. The interface is simple, providing a straightforward reading experience without making any compromises.
- Read-later services: Instapaper, Pocket, and Readability
- Bookmark services: Pinboard and Delicious
- Feed services: Feedly, Fever, NewsBlur, Feed Wrangler, Feedbin, and built-in RSS engine
- Sync all your bookmarks with Instapaper, Pocket, Readability, Pinboard, and Delicious
- Offline reading
- Simple views with focus on the content
- Customizable interface: font style, face, alignment, height, line spacing, and page width
- Change between original and stripped-down content with a click
- Built-in browser for viewing inline links and other references
- The browser is capable to save links for offline viewing
- Preference to open links either in ReadKit or in your default browser
- Add, remove, move, archive, and mark bookmarks as favorites
- Full support for Pocket, Readability, Pinboard, and Delicious tags
- Focus mode: reading without interface elements
- Support for OS X 10.8 Notification Center
- Share bookmarks via Twitter, Facebook, Buffer, Email, iMessage or Evernote
- Full support for high-resolution Retina displays
- Preference to display unread items in the Dock
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Syntax highlighting of code snippets
- OPML import
- Fixed a bug that caused missing section headers in the article list.
- Fixed minor bugs.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor