Piezo makes it a snap to record audio on your Mac. In seconds, you’ll be recording audio from any application or from audio inputs like microphones. Piezo requires almost no configuration, and it’s a blast to use! Simple and inexpensive – that’s a winning combination.
- Full MacOS 10.15 (Catalina) Support At this time, Piezo now has full compatibility with MacOS 10.15 (Catalina).
- Enhanced Audio Capture with ACE 11.1 The Audio Capture Engine (ACE) has been updated to 11.1, with many backend enhancements.
- Further improvements have been made to the tracking of USB audio devices.
- A small change has been made to the Preferences window, to provide details on automatic checking and anonymous usage data.
- A useful “Reinstall ACE” debugging option is now available by option-clicking the Piezo menu. This will uninstall and then immediately reinstall ACE.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor