Juno Editor is a preset editor and library for the Roland Juno 106 and MKS7 Synthesizers. Save, organize and edit presets via a simple MIDI connection.
Presets can be created from scratch or received from the synthesizer’s inner memory, and are stored as .jep documents or .syx files (sysex) on your hard drive.
- Presets as Files: Perfect for sharing or backup !
- Keyboard Playback
- Undo Support
- Quick Search
- Retina Display Ready Interface
- MIDI Out and Channel are directly customizable in the main window
- Compatible with the Roland MKS7
- Minor UI enhancements for macOS Mojave and Dark Mode
- Added a preference to customise the return key action
- Enabled Hardened Runtime
- Avoid sending preset on app launch
- Fixed a crash when selecting a different presets folder
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor