Fission can crop and trim audio, paste in or join files, or just rapidly split one long file into many. It’s streamlined for fast editing. Plus, it works without the quality loss caused by other editors, so you can get perfect quality audio even when editing MP3 and AAC files.
If you need to convert formats, Fission can do that too! You can rapidly export or batch convert files to the MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, FLAC, AIFF, and WAV formats.
- Edit MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, and AIFF files with no quality loss
- Quickly split a long audio file into smaller files
- Remove unwanted content, such as commercials, from your audio file
- Re-arrange audio in a single file, copy audio from one file to another, or merge with a quick drag and drop
- Create great-sounding MP3 or AAC ringtones for your cell phone.
- Full MacOS 10.15 (Catalina) Support
- Fission now has full compatibility with MacOS 10.15 (Catalina).
- Full Dark Mode Support
- Fission now offers full Dark Mode support, using the Dark theme in Dark Mode, and the Light theme in Light Mode. To adjust this setting to your liking, see Fission's Preferences window.
- Waveform Improvements
- Several improvements have been made to waveform drawing.
- Restored Dark Theme Functionality
- Recent updates reduced the usefulness of Fission's Dark theme. The theme has now been updated and improved.
- A new wizard has been added to Fission, which includes a new “Quick Tour” to provide a helpful overview of the application, as well as update notes on the first launch of a new version.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor