With CheckBook, easily and simply manage your personal checking accounts.
A paper check register can’t categorize your transactions or report cash flow over time, and it’ll never balance itself. That’s where we come in. Introducing CheckBook 2, the powerfully simple personal finance manager.
- Precisely manage your finances:
- Find transactions with simple searches or dozens of powerful criteria
- Reconcile your accounts to the penny
- Schedule transactions that repeat periodically, like monthly bills and paychecks
- Track cash flow over time with customizable reports so you can see where your money came from and where it’s going
- Import from other personal finance apps or your bank:
- Strong support for OFX, QFX, QIF, CSV, and Text
- Import from Quicken Essentials for Mac
- Share and sync your data:
- Sync with other users on a local network
- Sync with iCloud, when used on OS X Mountain Lion
- And more:
- Manage accounts in multiple currencies
- Transfer funds between accounts without creating two transactions
- Search options in All Accounts for Resolved, Tax-Deductible, and Reconciled work as before.
- Account Summaries can once again show or hide Resolved Entries, Tax-Deductible Entries, and Checks.
- When printing checks, expanded amounts will now default to no currency as in 2.6.11 and earlier.
OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor