AudioSwitcher is a menu bar application that gives quick and easy control over AirPlay and other audio devices.
- In addition you can change the volume of any device without having to change your current input / output.
- You can output to multiple devices at the same time.
- You can quickly change the sample rate from the main screen
- Using the preferences screen you can choose to ignore certain devices, set a default start-up input or output device as well as its volume. *
- AudioSwitcher supports any device available to the system: AirPlay, USB, HDMI, Thunderbolt, Bluetooth, etc.
- AudioSwitcher is ideal if you have multiple sound devices attached to your Mac and want to be able to switch between them without having to use System Preferences.
- It’s great for a home theatre set-up allowing selection of default devices (and their volumes) on start-up as well as allowing you to quickly route output to AirPlay devices in one click.
Note: Volume control is only supported if the hardware device provides a volume control; HDMI, notably, does not.
- Fixed a problem in new installations where drop down boxes didn't populate correctly
- Fixed a problem with volume up / down hotkeys not working correctly
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor