Audio Hijack (was Audio Hijack Pro) drastically changes the way you use audio on your computer, giving you the freedom to listen to audio when you want and how you want. Record and enhance any audio with Audio Hijack – it’s the cornerstone of your digital audio experience.
Audio Hijack will allow you to record any application’s audio, from Internet streams to DVD audio and everywhere in between. If your machine can play it, Audio Hijack can record it. And that’s not all – Audio Hijack will also enhance any audio, unsing industry-standard VST and AudioUnit audio effects to make your music sound incredible. Record. Enhance. Enjoy!
- Audio Capture From New Special Sources Audio Hijack can now easily capture audio from Siri and VoiceOver, simply by selecting them from the “Special Sources” area in the Application source block.
- Enhanced Audio Capture with ACE 11.1 The Audio Capture Engine (ACE) has been updated to 11.1, with many backend enhancements.
- Improvements to Bluetooth Device Reliability Audio Hijack now does additional work to avoid issues caused by Apple's Bluetooth device handling, so Bluetooth devices will work more reliably when included in a session.
- The new TV.app on Catalina is now supported for metadata capture withs the Broadcast block.
- Further improvements have been made to the tracking of USB audio devices.
- Installation of the Schedule Helper tool has been moved into Audio Hijack's Preferences window.
- A useful “Reinstall ACE” debugging option is now available by option-clicking the Piezo menu. This will uninstall and then immediately reinstall ACE.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor