Audio Hijack (was Audio Hijack Pro) drastically changes the way you use audio on your computer, giving you the freedom to listen to audio when you want and how you want. Record and enhance any audio with Audio Hijack – it’s the cornerstone of your digital audio experience.
Audio Hijack will allow you to record any application’s audio, from Internet streams to DVD audio and everywhere in between. If your machine can play it, Audio Hijack can record it. And that’s not all – Audio Hijack will also enhance any audio, unsing industry-standard VST and AudioUnit audio effects to make your music sound incredible. Record. Enhance. Enjoy!
Full MacOS 10.15 (Catalina) Support:
- At this time, Audio Hijack now has full compatibility with MacOS 10.15 (Catalina).
Additional Denoise Improvements:
- Continued improvements have been made to the Denoise plugin, which now better handles changes to the session's sample rate. Note that a one-time data reset will occur for any previously learned noise profiles.
Additional Schedule Helper Improvements:
- The Schedule Helper tool has been updated to version 2.0.2, to fix issues with waking from sleep. If you use Timers in Audio Hijack, update Schedule Helper from the Audio Hijack menu.
- Window Improvements
- Several small issues related to the handling of various windows have been fixed. Windows once again properly come forward when switching to Audio Hijack, and the behavior of pinned popovers is once again correct.
- An issue where the Quick Tour wouldn't appear at the correct size has been fixed.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor