Yoink helps by making drag-and-drop between Spaces or full-screen apps easier.
Every time you start dragging a file, Yoink fades in a tiny window on the left edge of your screen so you can drag files to it. This frees up your mouse so you can comfortably navigate to the destination of the drop and resume the drag from Yoink’s window.
- When copying snippets or weblinks, instead of the file path, the URL or snippet content is copied
- Option-click an entry in Yoink's Clipboard History Today Widget to send to Yoink instead of copy
- A bug that caused Yoink's Clipboard History Today Widget's file icons to draw incorrectly
- A rare crash during Handoff, when Handoff was cancelled before the window was fully loaded on Mac
- A bug where tooltips would sometimes show up inappropriately
- A bug on macOS Catalina that caused many apps not to appear in the "Ignored apps" UI
- Ignores the com.apple.drawing file type for now when importing a Sketch from an iOS device
- An error message that could appear when importing a photo using Continuity Camera
- A minor issue regarding the "File moved to Trash" popover
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor