WiFi Signal is a system menu bar application that provides easy access to your Wi-Fi connection details (name, channel, transmit rate, signal strength, noise, etc.), monitors the signal quality of your wireless network, and can find and recommend alternative channels for your network thus avoiding signal overlapping and channel conflicts that can result in connectivity issues and performance degradation.
- Simple, straightforward user interface
- Accurate dBm to percentage conversion
- Real-time signal strength and noise level graph
- Signal quality ratings based on Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR) measurements
- Automatic channel recommendations
- Comprehensive app’s help describes how to use the tool the most effective way
- Fixed an issue where the device name for Apple access points would not be resolved. If you find WiFi Signal useful and have a couple of minutes, please share your thoughts by leaving a review in the Mac App Store. It will make a huge difference to me! Found a problem or have a concern? Please visit the WiFi Signal Support website and send me a message so we can resolve it.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor