WiFi Explorer Pro takes the code base of WiFi Explorer, and adds a set of features that makes it the right tool for WLAN and IT professionals. You can use WiFi Explorer Pro for preliminary assessments, to help design and validate wireless networks installations, as well as to identify channel conflicts, overlapping, poor signal quality and other issues that may be affecting the connectivity or performance of your home, office or enterprise wireless network.
- Passive and directed scan modes
- Spectrum analysis integration
- Custom filters
- Support for remote sensors
- Support for networks with hidden SSIDs
- Additional columns with advanced information
- Additional organization options for scan results
- Dark and light themes
- Added the DTIM Period column.
- Added back footer showing number of information elements and their total length in bytes for the selected network.
- Improved decoding of the Traffic Indication Map IE.
- Improved spectrum graph to make it easier to identify the primary channel for networks using channel widths greater than 20 MHz.
- Improved vendor name resolution.
- Fixed crash when trying to open certain invalid pcap files.
- Fixed parsing of the channel width field in the HE Capabilities IE.
- Fixed decoding of the country string field in the Country Code IE.
- Fixed units of the Local Power Constraint field in the Power Constraint IE.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor