Waltr 2 helps you wirelessly drag-and-drop any music, ringtones, videos, PDF, and ePub files onto your iPhone, iPad, or iPod without iTunes. It is the second major version of Softorino’s critically-acclaimed original WALTR, which solved 2 huge problems for every iOS user: unsupported media-format transfer without installing any additional 3rd-party iOS apps, as well as iTunes sync elimination — allowing users to drag-and-drop files from any computer. WALTR 2 is here to add a few cherries on top.
- Video formats: MKV, AVI, MP4, MOV, MPEG, m2ts, 3GP, WMV, H264, H265
- Audio formats: MP3, FLAC, APE, ALAC, AAC, AIFF, WAV, WMA, OGG, OGA, WV, TTA, DFF
- CUE sheet support (automatic breakdown of a single file into multiple tracks)
- M4R Ringtones (includes support for ringtones over 30 seconds long)
New in 2
- Automatic metadata recognition
- Wi-Fi transfer support
- PDF, ePUB support
- Non-iOS device support (20+ legacy iPods)
Note: IF you on Mojave,It might be one of those applications that don’t allow dylib hijacking, which is the applied cracking method by TNT. You can download and use the 2.6.15 version.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor