VueScan is a scanning program that works with most high-quality flatbed and film scanners to produce scans that have excellent color fidelity and color balance. VueScan is easy to use, and has advanced features for restoring faded colors, batch scanning and other features used by professional photographers.
Why should you use VueScan?
- Easy to use – just run VueScan, press Preview, adjust the cropping, then press Scan.
- Accurate colors – uses ICC profiles and IT8 calibration.
- Powerful – dozens of advanced options.
- Faster workflow – can edit one image while the next image is being scanned (most scanner software won’t let you work with one image while another is being scanned).
- Simple to install – installing VueScan changes nothing on your system, installs nothing in your operating system and all other scanner software will continue to function.
- Award winning – 2002 “Best Utility”, Mac Addict Magazine.
- Added support for HP Color LaserJet MFP M277c
- Added support for new Plustek scanners
- OpticBook 3900
- OpticSlim 1180
- OpticSlim 1680H
- OpticSlim 2380
- OpticSlim 2610
- OpticSlim 2680
- OpticSlim 2680H
- SmartOffice PS286 Plus
- SmartOffice PS3060U
- Fixed problem with Epson Perfection V19/V39 on Linux
OS X 10.5 or later