VirtualHostX is the easiest way to host and share multiple websites on your Mac. It’s the perfect solution for web designers working on more than one project at a time. With VirtualHostX you can easily create and manage unlimited Apache websites with just a few clicks.
New in Version 8.0
- Built on-top of the power of Vagrant and VirtualBox
- Comes with its own self-contained Apache web server
- No more administrator password prompts
- Apple’s software updates cannot break your settings
- Automatically refresh your web browser when you make changes to your website
- Every website is available over HTTP and secure HTTPS
- Added a one-click installer for phpMyAdmin.
- Important for macOS 10.10 Yosemite Customers: This release contains some under-the-hood changes I'm testing out for future releases. I'm not 100% confident there won't be any issues with running VHX on Yosemite. If you run into any problems, please let me know immediately and I'll get this version taken down and replaced with a fix ASAP. If, however, you're on Yosemite and everything seems fine and dandy, I'd appreciate hearing that, too. Thanks!
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor