Movavi Video Converter is a video and audio file converter. Convert video and audio on your Mac. Save videos for watching on your portable device. Extract soundtracks from video. And much more…
Here’s just a taste of what you can do with Movavi Video Converter:
- Convert video and audio files between popular formats: AVI (including DivX, XviD, and other codecs), MPEG 1,2, MP4 (including H.263, H.264, and other codecs), 3GP (3GPP, 3GPP2), Flash (FLV) as well as MP3, WAV, OGG, AAC, and FLAC.
- Use the ready-made presets for popular media players: iPod, iPhone, PSP, Apple TV, Epson, BlackBerry, and more.
- Fine-tune any output format settings to get exactly the results you want.
- Join multiple videos and combine them into a single movie.
- Save time with our ultra high-performance video converting technology.
- When adding multiple files, a progress bar now appears with the number of files left to upload to the program
- The app window now automatically adjusts to 720p and lower-resolution screens
- You can adjust the quality of your files when converting them to the JPG format
- An enhanced trimming tool: set the exact time frame of the desired segment, trim away even fractions of a second with new markers
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor