Up is a feature-rich Instagram client and uploader for OS X. Drag, drop, upload and have fun.
- Upload images of any shape or videos with captions directly from your Mac, by simply drag and drop them to the window
- Make photos into a 3 by 3 matrix formed large photo on your timeline
- Upload video with alternative preview image of your choice
- Add any location of your choice from the map to your photos and videos
- Change your profile picture
- Use your iSight camera to take selfies
- Toggle between private account setting
- Switch between multiple Instagram accounts
- Integrate with OS X’s “Share” extension, you can share any image from other applications using the OS X share button/menu.
- Any image format that is natively viewable by OS X , including PSD!
- H.264 (mp4/mov/m4v) videos
- Please make a backup of your current version before upgrade if you are using OS X 10.10.x
- Anonymous usage data-collecting system was removed to boost speed. (No longer sends data, even if you chose to participate.)
- UI enhancements: Prevent account switching or logging out when uploading is in progress.
- Notifications now also logged into console for the ease of tracing.
- Upgraded Instagram API.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor