Unclutter is a new handy place on your desktop for storing notes, files and pasteboard clips. To open the pocket, simply move your mouse to the very top of screen and scroll down. Drag items from other applications to the top of screen to store them in Unclutter.
- Instant, configurable access even in full screen mode.
- Full multi-display support.
- File Storage, to keep your Desktop clean from temporary files.
- Notes, to write down something quickly.
- Clipboard manager, to track what you copy and paste, browse clipboard history.
- Draggable cards that can stick on top of other windows.
- Files and notes auto-sync across all your Macs via Dropbox.
- Retina display support.
- All Unclutter versions starting from 2.1.17 (this version) will now be notarized by Apple. This is for your confidence that Unclutter does NOT contain any malicious code and does NOT do anything inappropriate.
- Unclutter Files is now a good place to store aliases to your remote files stored on network drives. If disconnected, opening this files will just prompt for the reconnection.
- Bug when opening a note (no edit) with links caused the note to pop up to the top of the list.
- Minor issues with Chinese localizations.
- Other fixes and improvements.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor