Typinator turbo-charges your typing productivity.
Type a little. Typinator does the rest.
We’ve all faced projects that require repetitive typing tasks. With Typinator, you can store commonly used text and images in quick keywords and abbreviations. From email templates to code snippets to website URLs, there’s no easier way to recreate repetitive text at a moment’s notice.
- Uncomplicated configuration. Quickly and easily create abbreviations and assign replacement text and pictures.
- Simplified migration. If you already use TextExpander, TypeIt4Me, or a similar app, you can migrate to the highly praised Typinator using simple drag-and-drop importation methods.
- Conversion options. Instantly convert currency values, measurement units and more.
- Extensive app compatibility. Your text expansions function in all of your OS X and macOS apps with lightning-fast precision.
- Typinator now supports the Shuangpin input methods for Chinese.
- The Typinator application is now signed and notarized with a secure timestamp.
- Typinator now remembers and restores the width of the abbreviation column.
- Profiling for certain internal optimizations.
- Faster Quick Search in cases where many picture expansions match the search criteria.
- If a picture expansion has a description, the description is shown instead of the picture in Quick Search.
- Detection of potential conflicts in the diagnostics report.
- Internal handling of changes to the kind (plain/formatted/picture) of an expansion.
- An expansion problem in Wordfast Pro.
- A problem where the columns in the abbreviation table could not be resized.
- Works around a rare crash when sorting abbreviations.
- Manually exporting a set as a "publication file" now always correctly sets the publication date to the current date.
- Works around a problem with Catalina's automatic dark mode, where Typinator's menu icon was not correctly updated after an automatic light/dark change.
- A problem where pictures were cut off or blank in the Quick Search results.
OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor