Twixl Publisher lets you easily create iOS and/or Android apps (for both tablets and phones), based on Adobe InDesign content. You can publish in Apple’s App Store, Google Play, or the Kindle Fire Appstore. You can also export a “Web Reader” version of your content for displaying a publication is a standard desktop or notebook browser. The free Twixl Viewer app for iOS and Android allows you to quickly send a preview to your own device.
In combination with the Twixl Distribution Platform, that allows you to manage kiosk apps, with support for In-app purchases, subscriptions, entitlements, Newsstand, push notifications, we offer a very competitively priced and compelling mobile publishing alternative.
- Fixed a problem in the iOS App Reviewer where the paywall was preventing you from seeing in-app purchases
- Fixed a bug where running an phone-only app on a tablet was not showing the correct contents
- Improved "no internet connection" display for widgets
- Fixed a bug where the mac app was reporting the incorrect device type for some simulators
- Fixed a bug which caused previewing an app on the iOS simulator to fail
- Fixed a bug where web content in an article-based app wasn't always shown correctly
- Optimised the performance of reopening an app from the background
- Fixed a bug in iOS app where autoplay movies weren't always working
- Fixed a number of bugs related to "keep all data offline"
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor