Tweetbot is a full-featured OS X Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether it’s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds and animation, or features like multiple timelines and column views, there’s a lot to love about Tweetbot.
- Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
- Multiple Windows and Columns. Display timelines from different accounts side by side.
- Notification Center support.
- Beautiful Retina graphics.
- Mute filters lets you block messages from users without unfollowing them. You can also mute hashtags and specific keywords.
- Sync timeline position, direct message read statuses, and mute filters between your Mac, iPhone, and iPad via iCloud.
- Support for multiple services like Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, CloudApp, and Droplr.
- Save drafts, add locations and POI’s, attach photos/videos, manage your lists, and much more.
- Fixed "New Tweet" and "Show/Hide" global hot keys.
- Fixed an issue where if you have no activity, the progress view spins forever.
- Fixed an issue with gestures being reversed in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue with notification quick replies where tweets didn't contain the reply text.
- Fixed the command-shift-l shortcut and opening links opposite of what your "Open Links in Background" preference was.
- Fixed an issue with the search tab where you couldn't start typing into the search field.
- Fixed an issue where an existing direct message column wouldn’t be created properly.
- Fixed a possible crasher when user search was in a column and the main window was closed.
- Fixed an issue where pressing spacebar at the top of your tweets would scroll down and obscure the first tweet.
- Fixed an issue where if you had enough columns, you would see an "Enter Fullscreen" menu item. Fullscreen mode is currently in development.
- Fixed a font change that affected some fonts on 10.10.x.
- Fixed some layout issues with tweets in 10.11.
- Fixed some reported crashes.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor