TurboCAD Mac Pro delivers unparalleled value and productivity in a professional 2D/3D CAD package. Fully integrated 2D drafting tools, 3D surface and ACIS solid modeling tools, assembly tools, advanced architectural tools, and powerful LightWorks photorealistic rendering are accompanied by thousands of symbols, materials, decals, and more.
- Professional Control and Flexibility Customizable toolbars, set-up wizard, and context sensitive help enhance usability, while the block manager and the ability to quickly organize layers and layer sets optimize drawing management. Plus complete printing and publishing tools as well as extensive file support including new AutoCAD 2013 .DWG meet the needs of professional architects, engineers, illustrators, designers, and more.
- Advanced 2D/3D Architectural Design – TurboCAD Mac Pro includes 1,000 pre-designed floor plans plus advanced tools for professional architectural design. Self-healing walls auto-dimension as they are drawn, auto trim wall vertices, and allow for assignment of hatch patterns and color. Roof and slab tools work to quickly attach to existing walls, and when parametric doors and windows are added, the built-in intelligence automatically creates the needed openings.
- Powerful Lighting and Rendering Options – When it’s time to present your ideas, TurboCAD Mac Pro delivers stunning photorealistic renderings. Apply materials and decals. Set lighting, shadowing, reflectance, roughness and environmental effects. Then render with the powerful LightWorks Photorealistic Rendering Engine. Sketch rendering options are also available for a hand-drawn look, appropriate in the early stages of conceptual design.
- Flexible CAD and Graphic Design Formats – Easily import existing designs from popular CAD and graphic design file formats, including new AutoCAD 2013 .DWG. Just as easily, export your precision designs and technical drawings from TurboCAD to other CAD formats, or choose a popular desktop publishing formats such as EPS TIFF, CGM and more, to create brochures or other marketing materials. Even print design to your specifications with new options for better control of how the printed document will look.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.8 or later