TotalFinder is a universally acclaimed navigational companion for your Mac. Enhance your Mac’s Finder with features so smart and convenient, you won’t believe you ever lived without them.
Say goodbye to scattered, disorganized Finder windows. TotalFinder merges everything into a workflow-friendly, tab-based layout.
With TotalFinder, convenience is key: With the stroke of a hot-key, it’s available instantly, system-wide.
TotalFinder’s Folders on Top feature takes file organization to a new level. Just click the option in the Preferences menu and your much-needed folders will automatically be prioritized in every window.
OS X’s Finder has a bad habit of cluttering your system with hidden attribute files. TotalFinder emphasizes cleanliness, eliminating superfluous files and freeing up valuable storage space.
- It is possible to set conflicting keyboard shortcuts in TotalFinder Preferences (User is warned but has an option to set the conflicting shortcut anyway).
- FIXEDAdditionally global keyboard shortucs which are disabled are no longer treated as conflicting shortcuts by TotalFinder.
- FIXED Under some circumstances TotalFinder was not launched automatically after system start.
- FIXED Toggling 'Show hidden files' and other TotalFinder view options did not refresh file lists.
- FIXED Fixed a problem when TotalFinder maximized window after double-clicking a tab.
OS X 10.8 or later