Together helps you organize your Mac, giving you the ability to store, edit and preview your files in a single clean, uncluttered interface.
Smart storage. With simple drag-and-drop functionality, Together lets you gather up images, text, bookmarks, and files for safekeeping. With built-in note-taking capabilities and easy inter-app file transfers, take control of cluttered, disorganized groups of files and restore them to a state of order and manageability.
Previewing and editing. Together can edit and preview a wide range of filetypes, and seamlessly incorporates QuickView for everything else. File editing is always a double-click away, and your changes are automatically synchronized.
Organization, optimized. If you are tired of dealing with scatterbrained systems of files and folders, Together’s refreshing, iTunes-like interface will help you breathe easy. Organize items into groups and folders, add color-coded tags and labels, and even generate Smart Groups to bring new levels of order and control to your files.
Dynamic searching. With Together, searching your files is never limited to a single term: an integrated Find Bar offers fine-tuned searching, and intra-file search capabilities let you dig even deeper for the information you need.
- Added a Reset Together panel for resetting search indexes, auto import, bookmark thumbnails and web cache.
- Fixed a problem where libraries stored on encrypted disk images would not open again on relaunch.
- Fixed a problem where items, tags or labels that had been renamed could not be found.
- When displaying plain text files, the app will use screen fonts when possible.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when autosaving edited HTML files.
- Other stability improvements.
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.8 or later