Timemator lets you fully automate your time-tracking based on your activities on the Mac. Just tell Timemator what files, applications or websites you use for your work and it will start the timer for you. Automatically!
- Traditional timer
- Flexible tasks structure
- Quick access from the menu bar
- Track billable hours and your revenue
- Powerful reports
- Works completely offline
- Respects your privacy. No data is sent anywhere.
- Native Mac-app
- Significantly improved URL tracking in all Chromium-based browsers and Safari.
- Prevent the URL from being tracked in the incognito mode in Google Chrome.
- Added URL tracking support for Chrome Canary, Safari Technology Preview, Brave Browser and Vivaldi.
- Updated URL tracking support for Opera, Yandex Browser and Microsoft Edge.
- Added tracking of document titles in Notion!
- Rule Configurator: the selected application path will be saved while changing the rule type from "Launched application" to "Active application" and otherwise.
- Updated content of the Welcome window.
- The wrong folder duration calculation after a task was moved from one folder into another inside the task editor popover.
- The missing screens of the Welcome window and the Auto-tracking examples in the Preferences if the system is setup to localization other than English or German.
- The behaviour of the "Collapse" and "Expand" options in the task filter list (Reports window).
- The tracking of URLs containing quotes.
- Couple of localization issues.
macOS 10.13.0 or later