Timemator lets you fully automate your time-tracking based on your activities on the Mac. Just tell Timemator what files, applications or websites you use for your work and it will start the timer for you. Automatically!
- Traditional timer
- Flexible tasks structure
- Quick access from the menu bar
- Track billable hours and your revenue
- Powerful reports
- Works completely offline
- Respects your privacy. No data is sent anywhere.
- Native Mac-app
- Auto-tracking: added support for most JetBrains IDEs (IntelliJ IDEA, PyCharm, WebStorm, PhpStorm, CLion, RubyMine, AppCode, GoLand).
- Auto-tracking: added support for Opera browser.
- Activity Timeline: added multiple session events selection. You can select and delete multiple sessions at once. You can also get the total duration and revenue of the selected sessions.
- Activity Timeline: new highlighted style for the current running session.
- Smart-Import: added auto-recognition of the CSV delimiter
- Smart-Import: if the format of the source CSV file was recognized, the header line will not be included in the import
- No need for confirmation if you delete an empty task folder
- Fixed a nasty bug there the Report Window sometimes became inactive and no data could be selected or edited.
- Fixed an issue there multiline session notes in the session editor popover weren't displayed properly
- Fixed a bug in the task list there tasks were places in a wrong order after the drag & drop
- Other minor bug fixes
macOS 10.13.0 or later