Things is a task management solution that helps to organize your tasks in an elegant and intuitive way. Things combines powerful features with simplicity through the use of tags and its intelligent filter bar.
- Collect Your Thoughts – Get things off your mind quickly: no matter what app you’re in, a keyboard shortcut instantly reveals Quick Entry. Type your thoughts and save them to the Inbox. Or just talk to Siri on any device (“Remind me to…”) and import from Reminders.
- Get Organized – Create a project for each of your goals, then add the steps to reach them. For clarity, add structure with headings. Then group your projects by areas of responsibility, such as “Family”, “Work”, or “Health”. Review these regularly to stay on top of things.
- Plan Your Time – See your calendar events alongside your to-dos and plan your time effectively. Create repeating to-dos for things you do every few days, weeks, or months – Things will remind you on the right day.
- Make the Most of Your Day – Every morning, grab a coffee and prepare your list for “Today”: review previously planned to-dos and make quick decisions on what to tackle. Pick some more steps from your projects and then get going. The Today list is the only place you’ll need to look for the rest of the day.
- Customize Your Workflow – Use tags to categorize your to-dos or add context. For example, tag places like “Office” or “Home”, or tag all your “Errands”, or everything you’re working on with “Kate”. You can easily find everything you’ve tagged via filtering or search.
- Improved launch performance for users without Apple calendars/reminders integration enabled
- Added Quick Entry with Autofill support for the beta version of the MS Edge web browser
- Adjusted the date formats used in the When and Deadline fields of expanded to-dos
- Fixed an issue where to-dos dragged into the Today list would always land at the top
- Fixed some issues when running System Events scripts from Things’ scripts menu
- Fixed an issue with pasting links copied from the Twitter app
- Fixed an issue that caused a long checklist to scroll when clicked
- Fixed an issue where a pasted rich-text URL would appear twice if the page’s title was also the same URL
- Fixed an issue where selection could be lost while selecting a group via Shift+Up Arrow in a project
- Fixed a crash caused by missing fonts on some Macs
macOS 10.13.0 or later, 64-bit processor