TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) is a must-have utility for every Mac user with five awesome features:
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Use the status icon to quickly check all temperatures, fans and even control the speeds directly from the menu.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
- Remotely monitor servers by having emails sent instead of local notifications.
Temperature Gauge Pro will also show a notification through the Notification Center or Growl when a temperature is hit or Auto Boost is enabled. Also, log all information to a CSV for graphing in an external app.
Supports all Macs, including the new Mac Pro 2013 model as well as all MacBook Pros (including Retina), iMacs, Mac Minis, MacBook Airs and older Mac Pros.
- Issue where showing two temperatures of 100C plus fan speed in the menubar wouldn't have enough room.
- Issue where notification emails would still attempt to be sent if authentication failed.
- Issue where the menubar text would be hard to see in system dark mode.
- Issue where the red text for new Auto Boost rules would be hard to see in system dark mode.
- Issue where the fan sliders were slightly cut off in the status menu.
- Added support for the new 2019 MacBook Pro 16-inch models.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor