Textual is a lightweight IRC client created specifically for OS X. It was designed with simplicity in mind. Textual has taken the best of IRC and built it into a single client. Its easy-to-use functionality combined with scripting support makes it an ideal IRC client for novice to advanced users.
- Improved reliability of playing back messages from previous session
- Table row colors now alternate when selecting specific channels to apply a filter to; this makes it easier to distinguish one channel from another
- WebKit2 is no longer enabled by default
- Fixed flickering that may occur when using the style "Equinox"
- Fixed issue that may cause the incorrect timestamp to be sent to the playback ZNC module
- Fixed the "Automatically handle highlight spam" preference not working correctly
- Fixed the "Do not automatically join channels on connect" preference not working correctly
- Fixed the ignore command not working correctly
OS X 10.8.3 or later, 64-bit processor