Textastic is a simple and fast text, code, and markup editor. With support for more than 80 source code and markup languages, it brings the powerful syntax coloring engine of the popular iOS code editor to the Mac:
- Syntax highlighting for more than 80 languages
- Compatible with TextMate syntax definitions and themes
- Open files in tabs
- Open folders in a sidebar
- Find in files
- Print files
- Symbol list to quickly navigate in a file
- Emmet support built-in
- Auto Save and Versions
- iCloud document sync (OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion only)
- Ready for Retina displays
- Sometimes previously closed files were mistakenly reopened on application launch.
- Textastic could crash if an emoji was used in a Markdown header and the symbol list was generated.
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor