System Lens is a simple way to quickly manage tasks and resource usage on your Mac.
– Easily check your system usage at a glance from the status bar.
– See which applications are heavily using resources.
– Quickly end programs you no longer want running.
– Highly customizable.
Heavy resource usage can sometimes cause your Mac to get warmer, slower and sometimes even cause your battery to drain faster.
System Lens sits quietly in your Menu Bar and periodically updates itself to display the amount of resources being used by your Mac.
Click on the Menu Bar icon to bring up the System Lens panel which sorts all of your running applications by their amount of resource usage. From here, you can decide which applications you don’t need open anymore and close them right from the Menu Bar. (Just make sure you save first!)
- Fixed issues with the rating windows.
- Fixed a typo in the tutorial window.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor