Storyist is a powerful story development tool for novelists and screenwriters. With an intuitive interface that puts you in control, Storyist provides:
- A word processor with a page layout view and support for headers, footers, and style sheets.
- A storyboard with customizable story sheets for tracking your plot, characters, and settings.
- A project manager with fast, project-wide search capabilities to keep your writing organized and accessible.
- When running on macOS 10.15 Catalina, Storyist no longer quits unexpectedly in the text editor in certain circumstances. (The crash log contains the string "_needsGeometryInWindowDidChangeNotificationCount" when the bug is triggered).
- When running on macOS 10.15 Catalina, the Bold and Italic menu items are reliably enabled. Previously, an issue in macOS 10.15.0 prevented this from happening.
- Storyist non longer quit unexpectedly when deleting multiple chapters or sections in the Project view.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor