SQLPro Studio is the premium database management tool for Postgres, MySQL, Microsoft Management Studio and Oracle databases.
- Intellisense/SQL auto-completion
- Syntax highlighting with customizable themes (including dark)
- Tab-based interface for an optimal user experience
- Context aware database tree navigation, including quick access to tables, views, columns, indices, and much more
- SQL beautifier/formatter
- Database-wide searching
- NTLMv2 supported (but not required)
- Netbios support
- Master password support for additional security. SQLPro Studio supports the following database servers:
- MySQL and MariaDB
- Microsoft SQL Server (2005 and above)
- Oracle (8i and above)
- Improvements on handling syntax highlighting if object types conflict.
- Fix for ipv6 addresses.
- You can now add custom connection groups.
- You can now expand and collapse connection groups.
- Fix for 'blue turds' in query text view.
- Added support for mysql_clear_password plugin.
- Fixed an issue where adding a column then reordering it would cause a crash - also adding a column now adds the column after the currently selected column (or the end if no column is selected).
- Fixed an issue where functions in the database tree display nil.
- Improvements for Oracle delimiter.
- Fixed an issue where autocomplete may sometimes escape object object when not required.
- Added columns to database tree.
- SQLite now includes a 'New Database' option.
- Updated snowflake driver.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor