Sound Studio lets you easily record and professionally edit audio on your Mac. Easily rip vinyls and digitize cassette tapes, or record lectures and voice memos. Prepare for live shows with live effect processing and level tweaking, then record it all with performance recording capabilities.
Any audio project, completed with ease
- Expansive compatibility. Record your work as an MP3 or AAC M4A file. Edit and export audio in several formats including AIFF and WAV.
- Creative effects. Layer several effects like delay, reverb, chorus, or flanger filters, then tweak levels or EQ settings.
- Multi-track support. Record live audio alongside multiple tracks of studio-added sounds.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later
- A bug where opening certain files would cause a crash
- The Pitch and Tempo filter to include a checkbox that enables peak-locking. This feature should improve the audio quality when adjusting pitch, particularly for speech
- The Dictionary in Script Editor (formerly Applescript) to include a list of accepted file format values
- Script Editor's Save command so that it updates the window title to the user-specified filename
OS X 10.8.0 or later, 64-bit processor