SiteSucker is an application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by copying the site’s HTML documents, images, backgrounds, movies, and other files to your local hard drive. Just enter a URL and click a button and SiteSucker can download the entire site.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of your Web sites for easy maintenance. SiteSucker can download files unmodified, or it can “localize” the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site off-line.
- Updated for macOS 10.15.
- Updated the document format.
- Added Password AutoFill feature for login forms.
- Added the ability to log in using the built-in browser before resuming.
- Replaced WebView with WKWebView.
- Added Treat Ambiguous URLs as Folders setting.
- Added Ignore Filename in Headers setting.
- Deleted Only Follow Image Links setting.
- Deleted Parameter settings.
- Added an Add Error Keyword to File menu item to the File menu.
- Displayed the queue in a sheet.
- Used toolbar items to select panes in the settings dialog.
- Created individual log files for each document.
- Added URL text field to the web browser.
- Fixed numerous bugs.
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor