Take a layered screenshots with a vibrancy effect.
- Grab of all windows or an active app only.
- Hide ShottyBlur completely before a new screenshot by pressing Ctrl-H shortcut.
- Every window of a layered screenshot place on a transparent background.
- Capture windows which has a vibrancy effect.
- Direct drag screenshots into graphic app to continue work with them.
- Organise your screenshots – save them as Shotty documents.
- Main shortcuts are customizable.
- Save selected layers of multi-layered screenshots by dragging it into Finder.
- Export as Photoshop PSD document with all layers.
- Export as PNG, JPEG or TIFF with a single layer.
- Drag and drop screenshots into Finder to save as PSD or PNG documents.
- You can take layered as well as non-layered screenshots with an appropriate option.
- Use pinch zoom and smart zoom with trackpad. Inspect transparency on a checker or white background.
- Hide Until New Shot - an option to temporary hide ShottyBlur completely until you make a new screenshot
- Activate it by pressing Ctrl-H shortcut
- Stability improvements
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor