Shapes is a simple, elegant diagramming app for OS X. Shapes gives you all of the most important features you need in a diagramming tool without all the extra cruft, and without breaking the bank!
Shapes is great for programmers and Web designers looking for a simple tool for quickly designing charts, laying out wireframes, or visualizing model relationships.
Shapes lets you get to work quickly by giving you just the basic tools you need in a slick, single-window, thoroughly Mac-native UI. Bonus: Shapes also offers full-screen mode. Woo!
- Sticky Style Properties ("On" by default, with an option to disable in General Preferences). When enabled, Sticky Properties cause newly-created shapes and lines to automatically inherit the most recently selected style properties of other objects of their type.
- Redaction object in the Library for redacting/blurring out images containing sensitive information within Shapes compositions.
- Title Box object in the Library for more convenient creation of rounded title boxes (which can also be created with a combination of two Rounded Rectangles).
- Callout (speech bubble) object.
- Path object. Hold down the Shift key while dragging individual Path points for convenient alignment of points.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor