Serial is a modern terminal designed to make working with servers, network equipment, and embedded hardware easier for engineers and system administrators. Built from scratch for OS X, Serial eliminates the need to search for and install drivers in order to work with most USB to serial adapters and other serial-port devices. Other powerful features include full terminal emulation so you can use screen-based programs including emacs, vi, or nano, or navigate the menus needed to configure network devices.
- Added support for OS X 10.11 (El Capitan).
- Added treat received CR as CRLF option.
- Added send raw file transfer option.
- Added support for several TUSB3410 based devices and adapters.
- Drop DTR on long duration break.
- Dozens of minor fixes and improvements.
OS X 10.7 or later