SecureFX for Mac offers complete functionality from the gate, with multiple protocols including SFTP, SCP, FTP over TLS and FTP.
SecureFX is a transfer application flexible and secure files with a visual interface that is easy to learn. SecureFX offers advanced features like site synchronization and automation to help web designers and network administrators streamline everyday tasks. Integration with SecureCRT saves time with the sessions and shared configurations.
Connect auto completeWML bar
- Complete bar automatically Connect begins to leak as you type, making it easier to find and connect to your saved sessions.
Drag and drop several sesionesWML
- You can drag and drop multiple sessions or copy and paste in the Session Manager and the Connect dialog box.
Large listadasW ML recent sessions
- can include up to 16 sessions in the list of recent sessions.
ML encriptaciónW improvements
- Added support for ciphers SSH2 ChaCha20 / Poly1305 and AES-GCM algorithm and MAC UMAC-128. OpenSSH certificates can now be used to authenticate SSH2 sessions.
Sync ML mejoradaW
- Synchronization is now faster when working with large amounts of files and folders.
Improved update (new for Mac) WM
- menu item “Update Now” is now also available for Mac. Look for a newer SecureFX version and, if available, click a button to download and install the new version.
New exit codes SFXCLW ML
- is now easier to run a script file transfer with the ability to take action based on exit codes that indicate why the operation failed.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor