SecureCRT provides rock-solid terminal emulation for computing professionals, raising productivity with advanced session management and a host of ways to save time and streamline repetitive tasks. SecureCRT provides secure remote access, file transfer, and data tunneling for everyone in your organization.
- Quality emulation
- Standards-based security
- Powerful session management
- High-productivity interface
- Time-saving automation tools
- Added support for the curve25519-sha256 key-exchange algorithm.
- If an OpenSSH format key was manually added to the host key database, SecureCRT crashed when attempting to connect to a host that used that key.
- If the Session Manager was pinned and the active session had keyword highlighting on and it was toggled off by selecting "Keyword Highlighting" from the Options menu and then the Session Manager was hidden, keyword highlighting was re-enabled.
- Mac/Linux: If the Session Manager was undocked and redocked, the terminal area size changed.
- Mac: SecureCRT could crash if a session had a dependent session and the wrong password had been saved for both sessions and the wrong password was entered when attempting to connect to the session.
- Mac: If CTRL+ was used to select multiple folders in the Session Manager or Connect dialog and then arrow keys were pressed, the selection could not be cleared.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor