Script Debugger provides everything you need to quickly and easily author AppleScripts that work. No other scripting tool can match Script Debugger’s capabilities for creating, editing and debugging AppleScripts. Its sophisticated Dictionary browser provides far more information than any other tool can and eliminates guesswork and needless experimentation. Simply put, Script Debugger makes AppleScript easy.
- 1357: Corrected a problem where scripts created under Mojave with a description cannot be saved. See this forum post for more information.
- 1353: Fixed regression that prevented production of Sparkle updates of Enhanced Applets.
- 1351: Fixed issue where Script Debugger’s Spotlight import filter was leading to
.applescriptfiles not being indexed.
- 1352: The Clippings menu now reads property-list-format
- 1348: Corrected a bug where bulk changes made to handler parameter variables were not displayed correctly in the debugger. NOTE: For this change to take effect, scripts must be recompiled.
- 1349: Fixed issue where
command-.would attempt to call completion rather than stopping a script when a script view had focus.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor