Screens is an excellent VNC client for your Mac.
- iCloud – Synchronize all your stored screens on all your iOS devices, including your Mac.
- Use Screens in fullscreen mode to make it feel your remote computer is right there in front of you.
- Easy to Use: Screens is an easy, user-friendly VNC client for Mac.
- Secure: Screens can connect to your computer through an SSH tunnel so your session is encrypted and safe.
- Multi-Touch: Screens supports many of the multi-touch features–such as pinch and navigation–you’re already used to on your trackpad.
- Screens Connect: Make your computer available from anywhere with this optional helper app. Easy as flicking a switch. No messy router setup.
- Works Anywhere: Through Wi-Fi or a 3G network.
- Screens now un-minimizes the last minimized connection window when the Dock icon is clicked
- Screens now shows a Dock icon menu item to make the Library window appear
- Screens now auto-dectects supported authentication methods when connecting via a URL scheme
- Improves Wake-On-Lan support
- Treat hostnames as case insensitive
- Improved help documentation when connection error occurs
- Fixed slow file uploads when using a secure connection
- Fixed issue with URL scheme when uppercased or capitalized
- Fixed rare issue where default keyboard shortcuts would not be sent to the remote Mac
- Stability and speed improvements
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor