ScreenFlow is powerful, easy-to-use screencasting software for the Mac. With ScreenFlow you can record the contents of your entire monitor while also capturing your video camera, microphone and your computer audio. The easy-to-use editing interface lets you creatively edit your video, and add additional images, text, music and transitions for a truly professional-looking video. The finished result is a QuickTime or Windows Media movie, ready for publishing to your Web site or blog or directly to YouTube or Vimeo. Use ScreenFlow to create high-quality software demos, tutorials, app previews, training, presentations and more.
- Callout can cause clip to flip vertically
- Callouts sometimes show incorrectly for multi-monitor screen recordings
- Cursor does not update when trying to adjust timeline size after playing/adjusting scrubber position
- Dual Desktop Recording is sometimes reverse of System Preferences Display Arrangement.
- Importing unsupported file directly to the Timeline can cause software to crash
- In/Out points are not always being recognized correctly for SML media when adding from the Clip Editor
- Previewing audio within the different libraries no longer works when using the preview slider
- ScreenFlow will show a Runtime error then Crash when after deleting a SML video/image file while it's downloading
- Speech clip text is same color as background when editing in dark mode OS
- Waveforms are not drawing correctly when adding a SML audio file from the Clip Editor multiple times to the Timeline
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor