Rumpus is an easy-to-use, high-performance FTP, WebDAV, and Web file-transfer server.
Key features include built-in, easy-to-administer user accounts, integrated Web file transfers, file upload notification, extensive security options, blazing performance, and more…. Also included is a remote-server activity monitor, Rumpus FileWatch, and a server-statistics widget, RumpusStat.
- Rumpus now supports SFTP clients, in addition to HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FTPS and WebDAV
- Rebuilt Web File Manager
- File and folder menus are now completely customizable, and the same menus are displayed in both standard and thumbnail directory listing views.
- Setup wizards allow administrators to quickly define color pallets and basic options, and then individually fine tune the display of dozens of different elements.
- Action buttons can be displayed in different styles, with more fine tuning controls, and in different positions within the interface.
- Progress indicators have been simplified and improved, and can now be displayed for file downloads as well as uploads.
- The data required to deliver Web interface pages is up to 50% less than in past versions, while being presented in a more modern, cleaner style.
- For Drop Ship users, the new Web interface includes a drop ship history, allowing senders to view past shipments and easily copy/paste previous URLs for resending.
- Users can now move files between folders, without transferring them to and from the server.
- Video files can be displayed in a branded display interface which includes a "Download Now" option for permanent retrieval of the file.
OS X 10.6 or later