RightFont is a lightweight font manager with a clean, beautiful interface. It offers many features which help you manage all your local fonts with ease.
- Font-management access anytime directly from your menubar
- Mark any font as starred with a click
- Create and manage font lists
- Access fonts directly in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, AfterEffect), Sketch, etc.
- Instant search results as you type
- Change font preview and font size in real-time
- Find the right font faster
- Easily filter fonts by classifications (sans serif, serif, script, etc.), font width and font weight. Even Google fonts and Adobe TypeKit fonts are listed separately for you.
- Effortless integrations – You can use RightFont with design software. With a simple double-click, the font used in your text layer can be changed.
- Can drag to copy fonts across font libraries
- Add more shortcuts to control font view
- Can activate or deactivate whole font list
- Only show font style name in group view
- Refine font layout to show more fonts
- Show progress dialog when activating tons of fonts
- Show list name in mini window titlebar
- Cannot activate fonts using Fonts menu
- Missing fonts not working for some apps
- Compatibility issue with Photoshop CC 2019
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor