RapidWeaver is a next-generation Web design application to help you easily create professional-looking Web sites in minutes. No knowledge of complex code is required, RapidWeaver will take care of all that for you. RapidWeaver produces valid XHTML & CSS based websites.
One of the perks about using RapidWeaver is that it has a strong custom theme community. You can download themes and edit them from within RapidWeaver and the result is a pretty slick looking website that takes very little effort.
RapidWeaver also has a lot of custom plug-ins. Some of them make it easier to edit images directly in RapidWeaver. Others make creating a site map a matter of a few clicks. The supportive community that surrounds RapidWeaver is really what makes this great app superior to other WYSIWYG website creation tools. Be sure to check out YourHead.com for some little tools to help spice up your website in RapidWeaver.
- Improvements in how RapidWeaver stores and retrieves project resources, especially when a project and its resources reside in a Dropbox folder (or similarly synced folder).
- Fixes an problem that prevented some photo album files from copying over when opening a RapidWeaver 5 document
- Fixes an problem that prevented RapidWeaver 6 correctly re-linking to resources when opening a RapidWeaver 5 document.
- Fixes a problem in the Page Inspector that may have caused RapidWeaver to crash.
- Fixes a problem in the way we handle multiple concurrent publishing connections.
- RapidWeaver 6 will now open your RapidWeaver 5 projects directly, and created a .rw6 file alongside the RapidWeaver 5 project. Don’t forget to open the .rw6 project in future.
- RapidWeaver 6 no longer accepts RapidWeaver 5 plugin files (to prevent confusion).
- Fixes a problem that prevented customers being notified of RapidWeaver 6 updates.
- Fixes a problem that prevented global metatags being inserted into some pages.
- Adds a preference to hide the projects window at launch
- Fixes the width of the blog inspector to prevent it being accidentally resized and hidden.
- Fixes a problem that prevented some blog pages exporting.
- Fixes a problem with Theme Styles not appearing
- Adds a new FTP diagnostics preference
- Fixes a problem that prevented blog entries exporting
- Removes XML declaration checkbox from RW6 as it’s no longer inserted into pages.
- Improvements to document saving and loading.
- Fixes a number of crashes (thanks for sending in your reports).
- Fixes an issue which prevented the metatags view from displaying in non-English locales.
- Fixes problems when exporting changes to a folder.
- Improvements in how links are removed in Styled text views.
OS X 10.9 or later