PyCharm is a Python IDE with complete set of tools for productive development with the Python programming language. In addition, the IDE provides high-class capabilities for professional Web development with the Django framework.
- Full-featured IDE for Python & Web development
- Supports Django, Flask, Google App Engine, Pyramid, web2py
- Remote development, Databases and SQL support, UML, and SQLAlchemy Diagrams
- Lightweight IDE for Python development only
- Free, open-source, Apache 2 license
- Intelligent Editor, Debugger, Refactorings, Inspections, VCS integration
- Project Navigation, Testing support, Customizable UI, Vim key bindings
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor