ProSelect is now the industry’s leading presentation and sales software helping thousands of professional photographers double and triple (and more!) their sales results.
ProSelect includes all of the functions that you need to run a successful in-person sales session. It includes a browser, slideshow, ordering system, proofing tool, montage (composite layout) designer, book builder, production system and much, much more. Ideally use ProSelect with a projector or large screen TV to best effect because you can projector your products at actual size. ProSelect support dual screens where you can keep the operator controls on one screen and just show the images on the other.
ProSelect’s Working with Rooms module allows you to showing single images, matted products, canvases (or any mix of these together, with or without frames) correctly scaled on a image of a wall. You can use one of ProSelect built in pre-calibated room images, purchase additional pack of rooms or use images of your clients own wall for maximum impact. Working with Rooms allows you to quickly design bespoke wall galleries for your clients.
- When setting up sharing using a shared folder or the ProSelect Network Server, the selected "Save without Asking" option is now stored and immediately applied when using the "Send to" and "Get from" buttons
- When setting up sharing the ProSelect Network Server, the current Server permission settings are now checked before each "Get From Server" and "Send to Server" operation rather than only when opening the setup window
- High-Res Production now correctly produces keyline edges for composite mats on images in production
- The Production window preview image now shows any Inner Mats applied to Traditional Matted Wall Grouping with a wrap/bleed. These items now also show the Inner Mat icon next to them
- High-Res Production of images now includes any inner mats (e.g., for solid edge colors) assigned to Traditional Matted Wall Grouping Wraps
- Now silently handles an out-of-memory error when storing an image in the cache rather than opening the error window
- No longer gives an error when opening the Custom Product for Layouts when no paper sizes have been set up as the default starting size in the Preferences
- No long gives an error when dragging some of the last template category groups to end of the same group
- After adding a new Price List item, the main Price List now scrolls to the bottom, so the newly added item is visible
- Added additional debug code
- Use Adjust Wall Grouping on a Grouping with a Wrap now displays correctly
- Now checks for a correct connection to the album file when doing Save As
- You can no longer add a Surrounding Mat to a Wall grouping template/layout with an edge wrap
- Custom Product window. Wall Grouping Templates with wraps now show the Inner Mat name rather than None
- Add with Extras window. Wall Grouping Templates with wraps now show the correct applied Inner Mat in the preview image
- Printed reports with images now respect the selected resolution settings
- High-Res Production no longer includes some functions more than once in the script generated for producing print images
- High-Res Production is no longer halted if the image file being included has one or more embedded path items
OS X 10.7 or later