ProFind is advanced file search app for macOS.
With powerful features and great performance, ProFind delivers advanced file search for macOS. And with support for natural language queries, application launching, hidden location searches, scripting and more.
Search inside invisible folders and packages. Searches any disk type.
Uses kernel based searching (searchfs) when available. Uses metadata indexes (as used by Spotlight) when available to improve performance. Autocompletion for application names. Large icon view for one or two search results.
Under it’s elegant user interface, ProFind combines the power of macOS’s different search capabilities to make sure it finds all the files your looking for. And it’s been carefully tuned for performance and responsiveness.
- Added "Show Advanced Info" which includes: type, attributes, and hashes for: md4, md5, sha1, sha224, sha256, sha384, sha512.
- Sidebar groups can now be dragged for reordering.
- Folders can now be dragged to the sidebar to add new favourites.
- Added Recent items to sidebar.
- Added "Open Containing Folder In Finder".
- Added Ignore Item/Extension and Add to Favorites to contextual menu.
- Right click or control click the sidebar to access an options menu.
- Renamed "Quick Folders" to Favorites.
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor