PopClip puts Cut, Copy and Paste (and more!) at your fingertips, with a popover menu which appears when you select text.
How to use:
- Use your mouse pointer to select some text
- PopClip appears!
- Beautifully rendered user interface looks great on your display
- Instantly search the web for the text you select
- Open web links with one click
- Get dictionary definitions and spelling corrections.
- Adjust the size of the popover, from small to very large
- Small, fast and convenient, PopClip is a great way to work with text.
- Avoid duplicate actions sometimes appearing in the PopClip bar.
- Avoid unintentional “auto copy” where PopClip could fail to restore the original clipboard contents after selecting text.
- PopClip will now better avoid appearing in non-text situations (such as graphics editing and games).
- A freezing bug that could happen when activating the Search action, or using extensions in a browser.
- Exclude PopClip from apps running under Parallels Desktop, VMware Fusion and Crossover.
- In text editors, avoid incorrect text being pasted when the user presses Command-V immediately after selecting text.
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor