Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use – whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
The modern, single-window interface is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac. An intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images – from complete beginners to design professionals.
The new ML Super Resolution feature lets you increase the resolution of images without blurriness or reduced quality using state-of-the-art machine learning.
Pixelmator Pro 1.5.4 brings the incredible new ML Super Resolution, which lets you increase the resolution of images using state-of-the-art machine learning, improves ML Denoise, and features a few additional fixes.
- The new ML Super Resolution feature lets you increase the resolution of images without blurriness or reduced quality using state-of-the-art machine learning.
- You can find ML Super Resolution in the Image menu, as an algorithm in Image Size, and as an algorithm in the Transform tool.
- ML Denoise has been significantly improved, bringing between 2 to 4 times more accurate noise analysis and removal.
- The Image Size and Color Depth dialogs now have help buttons, leading you to the relevant help pages.
- Changing the Resolution value in the Image Size dialog will now change the pixel size of an image under all circumstances, rather than only with print units selected.
- Using the painting and retouching tools as a scrolling action was ending would not be possible, now these tools will start working as soon as scrolling stops, no matter when the painting action was started.
- The Style tool’s Show Original button was not working correctly. Fixed.
- Duplicating a selected part of a layer with nondestructive effects applied to it would cause Pixelmator Pro to stop responding. Fixed.
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor