Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use – whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
The modern, single-window interface is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac. An intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images – from complete beginners to design professionals.
The new ML Super Resolution feature lets you increase the resolution of images without blurriness or reduced quality using state-of-the-art machine learning.
- Layers created using the Copy and Paste as Layer or Cut and Paste as Layer commands will now have the same opacity and blending settings as the original layers.
- The default images for the Image and Pattern fill effects have been updated.
- Performance when making complex selection paths has been improved.
- Text layers in Pixelmator Pro documents created with versions prior to 1.6 would have incorrect sizes. Fixed.
- The appearance of the marching ants (which indicate an active selection) would sometimes be incorrect. Fixed.
- When exporting to PSD, horizontal and vertical line shapes will now be saved as such.
- Documents with empty layer names would not be correctly exported to PSD format. Fixed.
- Transforming group layers containing completely empty layers would cause Pixelmator Pro to stop responding. Fixed.
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor